Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Something I don't Understand!

Here is something that I just don't get and maybe you can help me with it. 

What on Earth is wrong with people? Why would you spend your money on an opportunity, program, or money making system without believing you could make your money back at the very least. 

I DON'T GET IT! It makes no sense to me.
No matter how big or how small the investment
is the idea is to make a profit from it right! 
How could or would you pay for something and then just let it sit.
 
Obviously you thought there was something there. Something in the program caught your eye and
got you to buy in.  Then you sit on the side lines and do nothing to recoup you investment.

RIDICULOUS IS THE EYE'S OF THIS WRITER.

What do you my readers think?

1 comment:

  1. Ooops does this apply to me? Now that makes me think.. good point Professor! Time for me to plan ahead and organize my efforts :D


    Rain

    ReplyDelete