Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello and Welcome to Professor Cue Ball Clicks Says.

Here's what the Professor has to say:

I wanted to create a forum where we can communicate. I'll be better able to help you, and share with you the Tools and Sites I use to promote with and to show you how I have embraced Social Marketing.

We are the New Breed Of Marketer, the money is no longer in the list. The Money is in the relationship we have with the people on the list....

I hope you find the answers and information you are looking for here and remember to leave your comments. Together we will make the Internet a more friendly place.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Professor!

    Yey! It's good to see the site up and running again. I've followed your blog. I'm sure that you have a lot of interesting topics to share with a lot of us.


    Rain

    ReplyDelete