Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So Where's The Budget?

Here's is an intresting question: So where's the money come from from your budget?

I know finding money for your budget is, well lets say it's a challenge.
Let me relay my Click Track Profit story.  I found out about it and was in early.
I started doing the math and realized that I wanted to get the Life Time membership.  My Up Line was doign amazingly well with it, I took a big chance.

So I did something out of character for me. I gambled my electric bill money on the payment. Now I started to sweat but I made it back and then some.  Funny thing is that the same people who upgraded at CTP also up graded in the affiliate programs and bang, I made more money.

I took my original investment and paid my electric bill and reinvested the rest into upgrading at more sites. Again the same thing happened. Now I add in the money I make from other programs like PTC, Survey's and bang I have my current budget level.  Anyone can do this and you don't have to gamble your electric bill money.  Simply think what's important to you that 3 or 4 time a month trip to McDonalds could float you 30 to 40 dollars a month to invest in yourself and your business.

So there's my take on finding money for a budget I'd be intrested in hearing from you folks reading this as to how you do it.

Professor Cue Ball Clicks

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting story indeed Professor :D Wow! I'm afraid I don't have that "gambling" spirit to jump right in. Would you have an advice for someone like me who's a bit more conservative in investing online?


    Rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best I can tell you Rosyel is that you can look at your overall income and find something that is not important or I know you do PTC's. I supplement my budget with survey sites, ptc's and commissions and winnings from the te's. I started out by simply cutting out fast food my budget when I started was only 20.00 per month and as I made more on line I kept reinvesting the money into more upgrades which brough ore income in which to work. I'f you'd like skype me at murray.ostashev and I'll share a little program with you that has potential to add to your downline and score you a couple of bucks in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting article. Now I would never recommend for people to spend their "bill" money on their business. You have to keep the lights on to do business (pun intended). I like your second part about looking at your current budget and seeing where you can cut back.

    Anytime you want to get something in life, you are going to have to give up something else to acquire it. It just depends on how bad you want it.

    What most people don't realize is that they need to invest in their businesses to get the ball rolling in the first place! Spend a little to make a return. Not all investments will make money though!!! That's why they are called investments and not paychecks!!!

    Anyways, glad you were able to pay your electric bill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave and Steve thanks for the comment. The Professor will never recommend that someone risk thier bill money it was just something I did as I really got excited about it and it worked out alright. It's very hard to make people understand that there is no magic easy button and NOTHING IN LIFE IS TRULY FREE!

    ReplyDelete