Monday, May 30, 2011

One Important Component Of Social Marketing.

One Important component of social marketing is a very simple one. Building your relationships with your peers. This leads to an amazing thing. Alliances!
I have formed many such alliance with individuals. In fact the Team concept to marketing has many benefit. Now I'm not going to mention which program I am involved with as I do not want links in every single post. The reasons I am bringing this up is purely the power of many marketing for a common cause.

This plays right into the personal model I'm working on: Success Thru Helping Others. Sharing tools, knowledge, and just plain fun is a powerful combination.

I'd love to know what you think so please go ahead and leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Social Marketing.. not a new concept.. probably stems from our need to make a connection with others.. I figured if I could make friends from playing games on facebook, perhaps I could also take it a level higher by exploring ways of earning extra income online..

    Keep the posts coming Professor! I hope in the future you'll feature social media sites that are truly effective and useful for Internet marketers such as myself. Thanks!

    Rain

    ReplyDelete