Saturday, July 16, 2011

Here We Go Tools That Work!

Everyone I just got to tell you about a traffic tool that you just got to get in on. Yes this is a shamless promotion for one of my favorite traffic exchanges. I have a question for you: Do You Dance? If you don't you should.

Faith Brooks has a real winner here!

The Traffic Dance is fast approaching 10000 members. Just think of the exposure you are going to receive here for your ads.  In fact the race is on to see who is going to refer the 10000th member. 

The site has everything a social surfer could want. The chat system there has the absolute cooest smiley's and you can choose to whisper to another member privatly or in chat in either the members chat or team chat. OMG did I say team!
The Dance has team surfing as well!

The site features personalized splash pages to not only help you bring in referrals and earn money but to also let everyone know who you are. When your page shows in the rotation so does your picture at the top of the surf bar!

If you surf for prizes than The Traffic dance is diffenatly for you. There are random prize pages that reward you with cash, credits Text ads,or banner ads.... In fact I pay for an extreamly affordable upgrade there each month from the cash I win at the site now talk about paying for it's self!

Traffic Dance even has a special Social Coordinator!  You can get mugged by bartendermo the bestest mugger in TE Land LOL. I've been mugged and my coffee has never tasted better than when I'm using My Traffic Dance Mug!

The Professor loves to dance so what are you waiting for come on down and dance! Have fun! Collect some cash and get your sites seen at the The Traffic Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment