Monday, June 6, 2011

You Want To make Money?

There are several things you must be careful of when trying to make money on line.

First: there is no BIG RED EASY BUTTON!

Second: there is no AUTOPILOT!

Third: there is NOT A THING GOING TO HAPPEN FOR YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!

These are but a few of the LIES that your going to find in On line Marketing.  Here's another but this is only a Half Truth or Lie. THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST. I call this a half truth because it is a half truth. You can have a list of thousands and it's not responsive. Why? because these people don't really know you or trust you. Sure you managed to get their E-Mail but have you proven yourself to them?

So many will run off and purchase leads. Let me tell you that PURCHASED LEADS SUCK!!  Think about it. With the costs of setting  the collection site, offering the bribe for the subscription and not to mention the advertising or the cleaning of these leads (making sure they don't bounce or that it's actually a good address) How do you sell 100000 Hot fresh leads for next to nothing. There is one site in particular that advertises 50000 leads to join. Let me tell you they have been around for years and I still guarantee it can't be done. Besides you don't even know if these people are buyers or tire kickers!Your getting broken down,bouncing no good leads and a large pipe dream.

To make it on line today you must not be STUPID! You must not fall for the hype and glitter of  sites and people who tell you all you have to do is buy this program for $47.00 and you'll be rich in 6 weeks. Because when it doesn't happen your going to get pitched the add on for the program which will absolutely not fail for an additional $37.00. GUESS WHAT now your out $87.00 and you have nothing to show for it.  I'm not saying that all the programs out there are like this but a great many of them are. 

When I look at a program I ignore the glitter and the hype. I look into the program and see what it will take to make it work. You have to realistic and know that the claims on these programs are for a super best case scenario. I tone it down and see if making money is realistic or not.

I have a program now that is really something will it live up to it's hype I don't know, but I will make money with it. It's not FREE but it has a super low cost and I'm guaranteed commissions for 6 months not too bad. If you want to know more about it all you have to do is Ask The Professor lol.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Prof!

    Very well said! With all these hype and wrong infos, my friends thought I'm rich now in this biz when it's barely 3 months since I started. Absurd! I know...I tell them it looks easy being online but it doesn't really make any difference aside from lower capital & overhead costs...you still get to know people and offer your products...it's hardwork too. I think I have disappointed them in any way. So, next time when somebody asks me again, I will have to send them link to this blog. LOL! Keep it up Prof! I know I got more to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said. Thanks Professor ! I'm sure a lot of people can learn a lot from you ! : )

    ReplyDelete